We are the largest publisher of comprehensive regional databases in the U.S.
What do we mean by Comprehensive Business Profiles?
When you name a major city, everyone knows the largest public companies
which produce well known products. There are only 4000 public companies
in the country. No one else, except Sorkins covers these companies, as
well as, provide the best coverage available for the 99% of the rest
of the area's economy.
Our Databases include:
- Privately held companies
- Subsidiaries, divisions, and regional offices of companies
in and outside a given area
- Nonprofit and religious organizations
- Government entities and tax districts
- Everything other than small owner operated businesses
We currently have complete editions of the St. Louis, Kansas City, and Chicago metro areas.
Our detailed listings include:
- Company name & parent company name
- Company headquarters & major locations in the region
- Detailed descriptions (of whatever length necessary) that tell the company story
- Executives, managers, officers, and boards
- Encompasses everyone in charge of sales, marketing
- public purchasing, human resources, logistics,
and information technology
- Companies indexed by proprietory industry codes. Sorkins Directory of Industry
Categories (SDIC's), as well as, the widely used SIC/NAICS industry codes.
Our Search Capabilities include:
- Search by keyword
- Ability to look up a person and find all of their companies
and board memberships
- The family tree of a company
- Saving companies
- Selecting & Sorting